Your Goals. Our Mission.
Timothy (TJ) Walczak, Esq.
- Family Law
Timothy (TJ) Walczak is an owner and founder of Walczak Hernandez, P.C. TJ’s unique focus and passion for his clients stems from over 16 years of public service, which leads to great client satisfaction. TJ concentrates his practice on family law and real estate law. TJ is honorably discharged from the U.S. Air Force and has spent over 16 years serving the public both as a police officer and firefighter. When it comes to family law, TJ understands the emotional toll the issues can take on his clients and their family. He personally experienced divorce and the complexity of raising children in a two-household environment. This experience allows him to advocate effectively and empathize with his clients. TJ also understands the complexity of landlord/tenant issues, as well as the buying and selling of real estate. This puts his clients at ease while navigating the complex areas of real estate. Prior to joining Walczak Hernandez, P.C., TJ worked for the Honorable John W. Darrah of the Northern District of Illinois. He also worked for a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Honors: Dean's List - Multiple Scholarship recipient
- Calumet College of Saint Joseph, Whiting, Indiana
- B.S. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Major: Public Safety Management
- Illinois, 2017
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid , 2017
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, 2018 to Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago, Member
Current Employment Position
- Managing Attorney